Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Finding Peace In The Lord



In Matthew 11:28-30 It says..

28 “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest”.

29 “Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls”

30 “For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”

Whenever we have trials in our lives whether big or small, sometimes we find it very hard to deal with it. We don’t know how to solve it or how to get away from it. I have encountered a lot of trials in my life that sometimes it makes me weak and shrink but, everytime I think of Jesus Christ and his atoning sacrifice that he hath done for us, I feel strong. I always pray to the Lord to give me strength to move on with my life. I cried to him to give me the strength I need to face all the challenges my family is facing. I find peace and comfort to the Lord. He never left me. He will always be there for us as long as we remain obedient and righteous to him. He will make our burdens light. He knows what we feel, he knows the pain and sufferings we are going through because He has experienced it. Jesus took upon himself the pains, sicknesses, and infirmities of all people. He knows how to help us. In 1 Peter 5:7 It says, “Casting all your care upon him; for He careth for you”.
 
Let us not forget that the Lord will be there for us. We have to be faithful and righteous always and blessings will follow. He will bless us with comfort, understanding and with strength to bear our burdens with ease. Remember that we are never alone. Jesus will not leave us comfortless….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...